We’re not gonna take it anymore! Use your voice to tell our government to stop applying a “one-size-fits-all” approach to homelessness.
It’s easy to get started. Here’s how:
- Download and customize this letter to our legislators, or copy and paste it from this page.
- Mail it to your local legislator. Find their addresses here.
- Download these talking points to advocate for services for our women and their children.
- Call your local legislator and demand the customized approach our community wants and needs!
- Find your local legislators on Twitter.
- Cut and paste our sample tweets below.
- Send them and demand they act now!
- Download one of the photos below, share on your page, and ask others to join! **COMING SOON**
- Find your local legislators on Facebook, send them this message, and ask them to do better!
- Download one of the photos below, share on your feed, and ask others to join! **COMING SOON**
SIGN THE PETITION
- Sign and share our Change.org petition.
- Fill out the form below to join our petition and say NO to “one-size-fits-all” housing for homeless families.